My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Thursday, August 26, 2010

McDonalds New "Story Book Dolls" Collection 2010



(photo from ebay)
I am collecting the sets.
I have The Mad Hatter so far. I need Alice to go with him.
you can buy theses for $1.00 just ask them
you may have to hunt the different stores weekly
or daily for them. ** Well now they are charging more for the dolls with out a meal purchase..about $1.79 now bummer!
I now have Hensel & Gretel, Prince Chaming and Cinderlla.
Just a 3 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    I'm enjoying looking through your blog, You have a lot of fantastic ideas! I love the Tide Box!
    But really wanted to comment on the Mini Madame Alexander Dolls. I have some too.. in both sizes. My Mom had picked up a few real ones when i was younger, and now I put away the ones I get from McDs... So does my Mom now that I think about it... Just wanted to say that it was nice to see someone else appreciates them, too:)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete