My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Monday, July 26, 2010

I love my new Ultimate Easy Cutter



I tried cutting some wood samples with popsicle sticks and this works so easy and cuts clean up to 1/2 inch. The Utimate Cutter comes with the angle guide and lets you cut 45, 60, 75, 90, 120 & 135 degree angels. I purchased it at Hobby Lobby. The regular sticker price is $27.99 with a 40% off coupon for under $20.00. I have been wanting one for a long time. I have some work to do now LOL

3 comments:

  1. I did the exact same thing...bought at Hobby Lobby with the 40% coupon. I can't imagine not having it now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! so easy than using a miter box to cut sticks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my miter cutter too! It makes building things so much easier! :D

    ReplyDelete